Tuesday, September 20, 2011

What are the stock bulbs for a 1998 Toyota Corolla?

I have been wondering whether or not to change the headlight bulbs in my 1998 Toyota Corolla because they seem to be extremely dim for my taste. I seem to have found what I think to be a good pair, but I'm not sure if they will be any brighter. The bulbs that I found are Hella H83140272, they are 60/55W. If anyone can please tell me whether or not these will be brighter or at least tell me the stock bulbs it would be much appreciated.
What are the stock bulbs for a 1998 Toyota Corolla?
the corolla factory halogen globe's are 55/60watt as per the hella but you can purchase brigther globe i.e 70/90and 95/100 but the latter are very bright on low beam and blow very quick because they build up heat in the glode they are also not road legal